Mont Cascades – Fri, Feb 17 – PD Day
AGES: AGES 10+ (and ages 6-9 accompanied)
LESSONS: FREE RIDE / NO LESSONS
Unlike other Snowhawks programs, lessons are not included on the single-day recreational trips; however, general supervision is provided for all participants. Children aged 9 and under will be guided on the slopes by Snowhawks ski and snowboard instructors. The one-day trips include round-trip, motor coach travel to the hill from selected pick-up points in and around Ottawa, general supervision and a lift pass. As well, rental equipment and rental helmets are available if needed, at a cost.
PD Day outings for 2023 feature Mont Cascades in the Outaouais. Final bus details will be communicated several days in advance of the outing(s). Pick-ups in the morning will be roughly 7:45 to 8:30 AM depending on location, and afternoon return to stops will be roughly 4:15 to 5:15 PM. Projected stops will be Kanata, Nepean, Glebe and possibly Manotick and west Ottawa.
- Children aged 9 and under must be accompanied by another registrant, aged 16 or older.
- No lessons; however, participants aged 9 and under will be supervised by Snowhawks instructors.
- Minimum skill level to register is Novice... No Beginners.
- All participants must be experienced at riding a chairlift and comfortable on Intermediate (blue square) terrain.
- Helmet required for all.
- Feb. 17, 2023 - Mont Cascades
- $ 95 Mt Cascades on PD day
- $ 15 ski or snowboard equipment rental
- $ 5 helmet rental
- $ 5 wristguard rental
*All prices are subject to HST