Mt Ste-Marie – Fri, Jan 24 and/or Fri, Feb 14 – PD Days
AGES: ALL AGES
LESSONS: FREE RIDE / NO LESSONS
Unlike other Snowhawks programs, lessons are not included on the single-day recreational trips; however, general supervision is provided for all participants. Children aged 9 and under will be guided on the slopes by ski and snowboard instructors. The one-day trips include round-trip, motor coach travel to the hill from selected pick-up points in and around Ottawa, general supervision and a lift pass. As well, rental equipment and rental helmets are available if needed, at a cost.
These PD Day outings feature Mont Ste-Marie, the largest centre in the Outaouais, with two high-speed quad lifts and a great variety of terrain. Final bus details will be communicated several days in advance of the outing(s). Pick-ups in the morning will be roughly 7:15 to 8:00 AM depending on location, and afternoon return will be roughly 5:00 to 5:45 PM. Projected stops will be Kanata, Nepean and Glebe.
- Children aged 9 and under must be accompanied by another registrant, aged 16 or older.
- No lessons; however, students aged 9 and under will be supervised by Snowhawks instructors.
- No Beginners permitted on this outing; participants must be at Novice level at minimum, experienced at riding a chairlift and comfortable on Intermediate terrain.
- Helmet required for all.
- Jan. 24 and/or Feb. 14, 2020 - Mt. Ste-Marie
- Register for one or both day
- $ 90 Mt Ste-Marie on PD day (up to age 25)
- $ 10 surcharge (ages 26+)
- $ 16 ski or snowboard equipment rental (ages 25 & under)
- $ 25 ski or snowboard equipment rental (ages 26+)
- $ 5 helmet rental
- $ 5 wristguard rental
*All prices are subject to HST