LESSONS: HALF or FULL DAY
This program stays closer to home in the Gatineaus, with motor coach travel for two visits each to Mt Ste-Marie, Vorlage and Mt Cascades. However, the Gatineau Traveller also ventures into the Laurentians, featuring one outing each to Sommet Olympia and Mt Blanc. Emphasizing fun, skill development and supervision, Snowhawks Instructors lead small groups each week according to age and ability. Half-day lessons are complemented by supervised, buddied free skiing or snowboarding and special events such as races, turning derby, medal testing and a pizza party. Full-day lessons and close supervision are provided for those in grades 1 through 4 or 5, and for all beginner skiers and snowboarders. Also, Ski-Snowboard Combo option is available.
For advanced skiers and snowboarders aged 14 and up, this group will prepare those interested in becoming nationally certified instructors. Many successful “graduates” are now teaching with Snowhawks, and at mountains across Canada.
Trying a sport for the first time? Into a growth spurt? Perhaps not ready to invest in new gear? No worries... Snowhawks has rental equipment reserved for members at excellent, discounted prices. Find out more!
- 8 Sundays
- Jan. 12 » Mar. 1, 2020 - click for Itinerary
- $ 850 for first family member
- $ 50 discount for additional brother(s) / sister(s)
- $ 50 surcharge applies to IIT classes
- $ 20 Medical Cancellation Protection (optional)
- $ 25 late fee applied after Dec 15
- $ 15 discount for payment by cheque or Interac email transfer
*All prices are subject to HST