LOCATION: CHARLEVOIX REGION – Mt Grand-Fonds, Le Massif & Mt Ste-Anne
AGES: ADULTS: INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES
Bold, beautiful and blessed with the best skiing and snowboarding east of the Rockies, the Charlevoix is a special treat, and a Snowhawks favourite!
Snowhawks will spend three days in the Charlevoix... A day at Mont Grand-Fonds will have you raving about its dry and abundant snow and perpetual lack of crowds. Next, spend a day on the slopes at Le Massif, enjoying glades, bumps and groomers for all levels, descending 2,600 vertical feet from summit to base, along the shore of the St Lawrence. Finally, enjoy the charm and the diverse terrain of Mt Ste-Anne - over 2,000 vertical feet and more than 70 marked trails.
At the Hotel Baie-Saint-Paul each room includes high speed Internet, flatscreen TV, bar fridge & coffee maker. There is an on-site bar, as well as restaurant, and a daily hot breakfast is included, as is supper upon arrival in the evening on Sunday, Feb. 2nd.
Motor coach travel from Ottawa on Sunday afternoon, returning Wednesday night
- 3 nights accommodation at the Hotel Baie-Saint-Paul (double occupancy hotel room)
- Daily hot breakfast
- One supper at the hotel - Feb 2
- 3 days lift pass
- Guided orientation tour of each mountain
- Motor coach travel
- "Snowhawks-style" après-ski reception - Feb 3
- Buffet dinner on route back to Ottawa - Feb 5
Aside from supper on Feb 2, and buffet supper on Feb 5, lunches and suppers are not included.
- Feb. 2 - Feb . 5, 2020
- $ 595 based on double (2) occupancy in a hotel room
- $ 15 discount for Seniors (aged 65+)
- $ 25 Medical Cancellation Protection (optional)
- $ 7 discount for payment by cheque or Interac email transfer
Alternate Accommodation Options
- $ 95 surcharge per person for single (1) occupancy
- $ 15 discount per person for triple (3) occupancy
- $ 30 discount per person for quad (4) occupancy
*All prices are subject to HST