- Payment may be made by cheque, Interac email transfer, credit card or debit card. If paying by cheque or Interac, payment must be received by Snowhawks within five business days of the initial online registration. For Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Mid-winter Getaway and Spring Break programs only, any post-dated cheques must accompany the deposit cheque with initial registration.
- Returned cheques will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.
- Late Fee: For those registering on the Gatineau or Laurentian Traveller after December 15, a $25 surcharge will be applied.
For Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Mid-winter Getaway and Spring Break programs: There is a $50 administration charge for cancellations prior to Dec. 1 (Feb. 15 for Spring Break Programs). No refunds after these dates (although unused lift tickets may be credited and applied to a future registration) unless Medical Cancellation Protection is purchased.
For Skiing + Snowboarding in Schools programs: Refunds are available for cancellation in advance of 21 days before program start; however, this will incur a $20 administrative fee. No refunds for cancellation within 21 days of program start, and no refunds for missed outings or make-up days for any reason, except for withdrawal from the program for medical reasons (note from physician required); withdrawal from the program for medical reasons is subject to a $22/day hold-back to defray bus and other program costs.
For Single-day Recreational programs: Refunds are available for cancellation in advance of 21 days before program start; however, this will incur a $20 administrative fee. No refunds for cancellation within 21 days of program start, and no refunds for missed outings for any reason.
- Medical Cancellation Protection allows for a full, pro-rated refund less a $20 deductible, in the event that a member is unable to commence or continue with a program for medical reasons. Conditions: a note from a physician is required; colds and flu are excluded (see Missed Days below); Medical Cancellation Protection must be purchased at the time of registration.
Medical Cancellation Protection does not apply to Skiing + Snowboarding in Schools programs or to Single-day Recreational programs.
- If a member makes use their own season lift pass on any outing, a refund or credit valued approximately at the cost of a group rate lift ticket will be issued at the conclusion of the program.
- Rental equipment not returned will be charged to the member at replacement cost.