SPRING DESTINATION TRIP
LOCATION: MORZINE, FRANCE
AGES: ADULTS & FAMILIES
Morzine lies in the heart of the Chablais mountain range in France, by the Swiss border region of Valais. Part of the Portes du Soleil, linking 12 French & Swiss resorts, it offers a huge diversity of terrain – including open alpine, groomed trails and off-piste - at all levels of ability. Over 600km of ski trails, 196 ski lifts, and all this accessible from Morzine, an authentic little alpine town, nestled between the mountains and forests, and just 75 minutes by coach from Geneva airport. Snowhawks has hosted destination ski travel for more than 20 years throughout western Canada, the USA & Europe. In 2013 our trip to Morzine, and the charming Hotel Fleur des Neiges, was an overwhelming favourite – worthy of a return trip for many, and a first visit for others. Snowhawks’ familiarity with the resort & the region will ensure that our guests make the most of their adventure, including several valuable extras as part of the package…
- PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Round Trip Air Travel from Toronto to Geneva*
- 1st bag checked free + ski bag/boot bage checked free
- Airport Transfers
- 5-Consecutive-Day Portes du Soleil Lift Pass (optional 6th Day)
- 7 Nights Lodging
- Daily Breakfast & Supper (1st glass of wine included)
- Snowhawks Welcome Reception
- 1st day orientation tour by local mountain guides
- Additional guided full-day ski circuit through Swiss resorts and back to Morzine
- All Taxes
- March 21-29, 2020
- $3,240*/PERSON – Quad-Occupancy
- $3,410*/PERSON – Triple-Occupancy
- $3,495*/PERSON – Double-Occupancy
- $3,945*/PERSON – Single-Occupancy
- *Skican & Snowhawks reserve the right to charge for additional fuel surcharges or new taxes added by airline at a later date.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS / DISCOUNTS
-$1,275 for Land-only (no flight)
+$50 for Deviated flight
(i.e., later return/extended stay up to 7 days)
(same flight routing, and subject to availability of chosen date)
Ottawa, Montreal and other departures also available; please inquire
+$55 for optional 6th day lift ticket (adults)
-$35 Senior (age 65+) or Youth (age 16-19); then +$55 if taking optional 6th day ticket
-$80 Child) (age 5-15); then +$45 if taking optional 6th day ticket
-$325 for No Lift Pass
Trip Cancellation/Interruption or Comprehensive (including medical) insurance is available if purchased at time of booking. Please contact Snowhawks to inquire about terms and rates which are based on traveller’s age and total trip cost
DEPOSITS, PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
Deposit of $600 plus optional insurance premium cost must accompany registration form.
(Please do not post-date deposit cheque).
Final balance by post-dated cheque or charge card due by January 29, 2020.
Make cheques payable to: Skican Limited.
NOTE: payments by VISA or Mastercard will be charged a 3% service fee by Skican Limited.
Skican Cancellation/Refund Policy: Deposit and Insurance Premium is non-refundable. Cancellation from 44 to 33 days prior to departure: forfeit $900 plus Insurance Premium (plus single supplement if applicable). Cancellation from 32 days to departure: forfeit total amount.
To register or discover more: