SPRING DESTINATION TRIP
LOCATION: FERNIE ALPINE RESORT, BC
AGES: ADULTS & FAMILIES
This hidden gem is a less-travelled resort, yet so easy to reach – direct flight to Calgary and a 3 ½ hour transfer to the resort. At Fernie Alpine Resort you’ll find smaller lift lines and plentiful trackless terrain. The resort receives up to 37 feet of natural snowfall per season, in addition to excellent snowmaking and grooming equipment. It offers over 2,500 acres of terrain spread over five spectacular bowls, ridges, and glades, with 147 trails.
- Round trip air travel (Ottawa – Calgary), with 1st checked bag free**
- Airport transfers, with grocery stop
- 7 Nights slopeside accommodation
- 5-day lift pass (6th day option)
- Welcome reception
- Mountain orientation tours by local ski guides
- All taxes
Lizard Creek Lodge is the premier slopeside property featuring ski-in/ski-out access. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool and three exterior hot tubs; spa; fitness room; the Cirque restaurant & bar; and the Ice bar. Suites are very comfortably furnished and feature full gourmet kitchen, natural gas fireplace, private balcony with mountain views, high-speed internet, free local calls, and cable TV. Snowhawks has booked four different types of Suites: Studio suites have 1 Queen bed; 1-Bedroom suites have 1 King bed; 1-Bedroom + Loft suites have 1 King bed on the Main floor plus 2 Queen beds in the Loft area; and 2-Bedroom suites have 1 King bed in the Master plus 2 Queen beds in the 2nd bedroom. All Suites (except the Studio) have two bathrooms. There are no sofa-beds.
- All travellers must provide proof of full vaccination
- Single, direct flight, outbound and return
- Diminished capacity on airport transfers to allow for increased distancing
- N95 or medical-style masks required while queuing for or riding airport transfers
- Convenient slopeside accommodation with full kitchen allows for dining in suite, including lunch
- Heated outdoor pool allows for plenty of room to spread out
- Book at no risk till January 23rd. Payment not processed till Jan 24, 2022.
- $2,270*PER PERSON for 2-Bedroom Suite - Quad (4) occupancy
- Options: Double-occ add $900/person; Triple-occ add $300/person; 5-occ deduct $170/person
- $2,225*PER PERSON for 1-Bedroom + Loft Suite - Quad (4) occupancy
- Options: Double-occ add $840/person; Triple-occ add $275/person; 5-occ deduct $170/person
- $2,750*PER PERSON for 1-Bedroom Suite - Double (2) occupancy
- Option:Single surcharge add $1,360
- $2,540*PER PERSON for Studio Suite - Double (2) occupancy
- Option:Single surcharge add $1,155
* Skican reserves the right to charge additional surcharges or new taxes added by the airline or the government at a later date.
** First bag checked free. NB) Ski-bag with separate boot-bag are charged together as a single piece of luggage.
Need a Roommate? Let us know… Snowhawks can help find a suitable match.
Additional discounts & options:
- deduct $500 for Land-only (no flight)
- deduct $55 for Toronto departure (YYZ)
LIFT (Age Discounts): The package price includes a 5-of-6-day Adult lift ticket
- deduct $60 for Senior (age 65+)
- deduct $90 for Youth (ages 13-17)
- deduct $305 for No Lift Pass
LIFT (Optional 6th day pass):
- Adult: add $70
- Senior: deduct $15 from package price (ie, deduct 60, then add 45)
- Youth: deduct $45 from package price (ie, deduct 90, then add 45)
To register or discover more:
(Flyer includes detailed trip info, Insurance options, Payment & Refund policy, Terms & Conditions)