LOCATION: QUEBEC'S EASTERN TOWNSHIPS – Mt Sutton & Bromont
AGES: INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES
Some things have evolved since Mont Sutton opened in 1960: high-speed chairlifts, excellent snow-making, an expanded network of groomed runs... Yet much has remained unchanged, by design: the cozy ambiance, traditional wood architechture, lots of gladed terrain for all levels - novice through expert, and the micro-climate that consistently delivers abundant, natural snowfall. Enjoy two days at Mt Sutton on Jan 31 & Feb 1.
Just a short ride from Sutton, Bromont offers 141 runs, including galdes, with plenty of terrain for skiers at every level... After two days on the trails and in the glades at Sutton, we'll enjoy a third and final day Bromont, which also offers a jump-start on the return trip to Ottawa.
Hotel Horizon is situated just two kilometers from Mont Sutton, a quick shuttle on the Snowhawks motor coach. Under new ownership since Snowhawks last visited, the hotel has been fully refurbished, including all hotel rooms, the restaurant/bistro and the indoor pool. The Snowhawks group will fill the hotel, making it our own for three nights. The hotel features WiFi throughout, although WiFi does not extend to the adjacent Cabins. Hotel rooms have either a King bed, Queen bed, or a Queen bed plus bunk bed, allowing two to three beds for singles to share a room. The adjacent cabins have two separate bedrooms, plus a small kitchen and a wood stove. Daily hot breakfast and three suppers are included in the package for all Hotel Room guests. Meals are not included for Cabin guests; however, meal options are available for those stayng in the Cabins. Breakfasts and/or suppers may be added.
Note: Overall capacity on the Mid-winter Getaway is limited this year so that we do not fill the motor coach to capacity. As well, Single-occupancy Hotel Rooms are very limited. Singles may wish to consider a 2-bedroom Cabin, shared with another guest of their choice, or Snowhawks can assist in finding Hotel Room-mates, or Cabin-mates.
Check-out after breakfast on Wednesday, Feb 2 and shuttle to Bromont in time for lift opening. After a full day on the slopes at Bromont, the return trip will be direct, arriving in Ottawa in the evening, in time for dinner.
Motor coach travel from Ottawa on Sunday afternoon, returning Wednesday night. Although a U-Drive/No-bus option is available.
- Three nights accommodation at Hotel Horizon (plus add option of Single- to 4-Person occupancy in Hotel rooms or 2-bedroom Cabins)
- Daily hot breakfast & supper, including gratuities (included for Hotel Room guests & optional add-on for Cabin guests)
- 3 days lift pass
- Guided orientation tours of both mountains
- Motor coach travel
Lunches are not included.
Jan 30 - Feb 2, 2022
- $ 420 base price for the trip
- $ 35 Medical Cancellation Protection (optional but recommended)
- $ 5 discount for Seniors (age 65+)
- $ 80 discount for U-Drive/No-bus option
- Accommodation Options (must add one):
- $ 577 Single-occupancy Hotel Room (meals included) - very limited availability
- $ 352 Double-occupancy Hotel Room (meals included)
- $ 312 Triple-occupancy Hotel Room (meals included)
- $ 292 Quad-occupancy Hotel Room (meals included)
- $ 259 Double-occupancy Cabin (No meals)
- $ 179 Triple-occupancy Cabin (No meals)
- $ 144 Quad-occupancy Cabin (No meals)
- Meal Plan Options (for Cabin guests only):
- $70 Add 3 Hot Breakfasts to Cabin package
- $100 Add 3 Suppers to Cabin package
*All prices are subject to HST