(Beginners and Novice please see Hawks Plus Program)
Small classes and close supervision provide an excellent environment for youngsters. Snowhawks Raven Instructors lead small groups for half-day lessons and then buddy up their skiers and snowboarders for a half-day free-ski/snowboard period. This is an important aspect of our program – a chance for skiers and snowboarders to rack up some mileage as they practise the skills they’ve been taught.
All members get together for lunch in our private lunch room.
- 8 Saturdays or 8 Sundays
Jan. 12/13 - Mar. 2/3, 2019
NOTE: We will be skiing/snowboarding through Family Day weekend this season due to the academic school calendar
- $955 “Hawks” Mount St. Louis Traveller
- $ 50 Surcharge Race Option “Snow Kids” + "Hawks Plus"
- $ 50 Freestyle Option Surcharge
- $ 50 Discount additional brother(s) / sister(s)
- $ 25 Late fee applied after December 15
- $ 15 Discount if paying by cheque
*All prices are subject to HST