Mt Ste-Marie – Fri, Feb 15 – OCDSB PD Day
AGES: ALL AGES
LESSONS: FREE RIDE / NO LESSONS
Unlike other Snowhawks programs, lessons are not included on the single-day recreational trips; however, general supervision is provided for all participants. Children aged 9 and under will be guided on the slopes by ski and snowboard instructors. The one-day trips include round-trip, motor coach travel to the hill from selected pick-up points in and around Ottawa, general supervision and a lift pass. As well, rental equipment and rental helmets are available if needed, at a cost.
This OCDSB PD Day outing on Friday, February 15th features Mont Ste-Marie, the largest centre in the Outaouais, with two high-speed quad lifts and a great variety of terrain. Final bus details will be communicated several days in advance of the outing. Pick-ups in the morning will be roughly 7:15 to 8:00 AM depending on location, and afternoon return will be roughly 5:00 to 5:45 PM. Projected stops will be Kanata, Nepean and Glebe.
- Children aged 9 and under must be accompanied by another registrant, aged 16 or older.
- No lessons; however, students aged 9 and under will be supervised by Snowhawks instructors.
- No beginners permitted on this outing; participants must be at Novice level at minimum - experienced at riding a chairlift and comfortable on novice terrain.
- Helmet required for all.
- Feb. 15, 2018 - Mt. Ste-Marie
- $ 87 "Mt Ste-Marie on Feb 15th"
- $ 21 ski or snowboard equipment rental (ages 18+)
- $ 12 ski or snowboard equipment rental (ages 17 & under)
- $ 5 helmet rental
- $ 5 wristguard rental
*All prices are subject to HST